Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today's post is so darn random...
*Thinks about past posts. Hmm...*
Okay, my posts are ALL random, but this one is extra random.

MY AWESOME TROUBLESOME SKIN TONE

Kay, so I was shopping, and I found this blouse that I actually liked. THE DESIGN WAS SO NICE, AND I WAS GONNA BUY IT, BUT NO, MY SKIN TONE DIDN'T SUIT THE COLOUR. ):
This happens all the time, and I'm pissed.  Not that I hate my skin tone. I think its awesome. It gives me a more.. exotic.. look, I think. looooool. But the problem is, I have trouble finding clothes. I can only wear white, black, grey, blah blah ( all the other dull colours ) and it makes me look so sad and old. not that I wanna go around looking overly happy.. but sometimes, I get sick of these colours. white, black, grey, black, white, black, grey, white. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CORRECTION. I LOVE WHITE. just black & grays.


Sad. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment