Friday, July 09, 2010

:)

Hi to you, and thanks for reading this horribly boring post of mine. I don't even know why you bother to, cause its a waste of your life. Anyway, I applied for two courses through the DPA. (Direct Poly Admission) today, so I'm hoping that one of them will accept me. I really need this, cause i can forsee myself in ITE if I don't apply for this. Of course I didn't write everything on my own, I mean, its not that I can't speak/write english, but isn't it better to let people who have a better command of the language help you?! :D
So, special thanks to DYLAN TAN & JESSE LAI.- the two people who helped me come up with incredible things to say for the 'why do you want this course blah.. blah.. blah' part. But, then again, I don't know if having good english only can help me clinch the DPA spot, I mean, I'm not applying for some language course you know?! But putting that aside, I'm stilll very thankful to know these two guys, what would I do without them!?!?! LOL
Oh and anyway, the chinese oral exam today sucked. The examiners probably thought 'wtf is this malay girl doing here -.-' I think that's the first impression I give to most chinese teachers. haha!
I shall end here, will update soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment