Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I really don't know what to post about. I have a boring life with nothing to brag about, and so, I'm gonna answer questions that people I know frequently ask. Yes, they actually know me, which makes them seem dumber. Why? Read on and you'll find out. (What motivated me to make this post? Well, someone just asked me a damn bloody stupid question today, that's why.)
Mixed-bloods, sometimes confuse the people around them. That I know, but there's a limit to how 'confused' you can be you know. Everyone is born with common sense. So here it goes..

1. Friend -Sarah! Aren't you Malay??
    Me- Er, no? I'm chinese-indian mixed.
    Friend-Yea, chinese and indian mixed, and that makes you malay! ^^
    Me: Hmmm ...

SERIOUSLY, SCREW YOUR BLOODY BRAINS, OH WAIT, MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE BRAINS.

2. Me- I haven't been to india before.
   Friend- Really? you should visit that country every month or something you know...
   Me- why?
   Friend- cause its your hometown.
   Me- ok..

WHY DON'T YOU VISIT CHINA EVERY MONTH THEN?! _|_


3. Friend-OMG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EATING PORK.
    Me- Why can't I eat pork?
    Friend-cause you ain't chinese!!!
    Me- The abstinence from pork is a religious belief practised by muslims, and muslims only.
    Friend- really meh?! omg i didn't know leh!
    Me- duh. you're obviously goddamn stupid.

4. Friend-hey sarah, do you have the indian accent?
    Me- why should i have the indian accent?
    Friend- cause your dad is indian.
    Me- so what you're trying to tell me is, just cause my dad is indian, i have to speak with the indian accent?
    Friend- yea...

AGAIN, SCREW THOSE BRAINS OF YOURS.



I hope you people stop asking me stupid questions like these anymore. really. its a pain to have to answer them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment